Call Us Today! (802) 221 - 4407
Backhoe Loaders Dozers Excavators Light Plants Manlifts Mini Excavators Rough Terrain Forklift Scissor Lifts Smooth Drum Compactor Telehandlers Trailers Dumpers Wheel Loaders Skidsteers
- A rental agreement must be signed prior to pick up or delivery.
- Rates are based on 10 hours per day, 5 days per week, and 20 ten-hour days in any one 28 consecutive day period. Should equipment be used longer, the overtime rate will prevail.
- Rates are based on time out, not time used.
- All equipment is delivered with a full tank of fuel. If equipment is returned without a full tank, Lessee will be billed accordingly.
- Lessee is responsible for daily maintenance, unusual wear and tear, and any tire repairs.
- Physical Damage and Liability Insurance is required from the Lessee for the equipment against damage, theft, or vandalism. A certificate of insurance is required in order to rent equipment.
- Lessee will not move equipment to another location without permission from G. Stone Commercial.
- No equipment listed may be sublet by the Lessee.
- Lessee will return equipment in a reasonably clean condition. Lessee will be billed for excessive clean up at posted shop rates.
- Lessee is responsible for all transportation charges.
- Rental charges will continue on equipment until G. Stone Commercial has been notified that the equipment is ready to be picked up.
- Prices are subject to change without notice.
- All rentals are subject to availability.
NOTE: State and local permits have additional fees when required.
Use of starting fluid on any of our equipment is strictly prohibited! Lessee will be billed for damage from this use.
Contact For More Information